The Emmanuel SDA Preschool is now taking applications for the position of Preschool Director / Interim Director. Please click the below link to obtain the APPLICATION PACKET.
Instructions: Print and fill out the complete application; email the packet to Emmanuelsda702@gmail.com on or before September 4, 2020. Thank you!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Share the values and beliefs of our Seventh-day Adventist faith, and educate children in the importance of joyful, engaging, dynamic learning that is academically, intellectually, and personally challenging and appropriate.
- Help children develop their creative thinking skills.
- Engage children in creative hands-on learning experiences.
- Create a warm nurturing environment that fosters a positive self-image.
- Encourage children to develop social skills which promote positive relationships.
- Enhance children's physical development and skills.
- Foster a love of learning and celebrate student successes.
- Follow and enforce the CDC guidelines in preventing the spread of the coronavirus
- Must adhere to the School’s Parent/Student Handbook.
Minimum of a High School Degree
Active CPR Certification
Active First Aid Certification
Criminal Background Check
Child Development Associate (CDA) or is presently enrolled